Siddhivinayak is the most popular form of Ganesha. It is said that the glory of Siddhi Vinayak is incomparable, he fulfills the wishes of the devotees immediately. In this video, we are going to give you information about Siddhivinayak Temple established in Mumbai.
1. Siddhivinayak Temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha is located in the city of dreams, Prabhadevi, Mumbai.
2. The idols of Lord Ganesha whose trunk is turned on the right side are connected with Siddh Peetha and their temples are called Siddhivinayak Temple.
3.Siddhi Vinayak’s glory is incomparable, he fulfills the wishes of the devotees immediately. It is believed that such Ganapati is very happy and gets angry as soon as possible.
4.This temple is neither counted in the ‘Ashtavinayakas’ of Maharashtra nor is it related to ‘Siddha Tech’, yet Ganapati Puja has special significance here.
5. The construction of this temple located in Mumbai was originally built by Laxman Vithu and Deubai Patil on 19 November 1801. This temple was very small at that time
6.The childless Deubai Patil built this temple so that other sonless women can receive the son Ratna and that is why this temple here in Marathi is called “Navsala Pavanara Ganapati” (which fulfills every vow)
7.In a small pavilion inside this temple, a statue of Lord Ganesha’s Siddhivinayak form has been installed. The wooden doors of the sanctum sanctorum filled with subtle sculptures reflect Ashtavinayak. While the inside ceilings are equipped with gold coating.
8. The second feature of Siddhi Vinayak is that he is a quadrilateral Deity. He has a lotus in his upper right hand and a curb in his left hand, and a garland of beads in his lower right hand and a bowl full of modak in his left hand.
9.Both his wives Riddhi and Siddhi are present on both sides of Ganapati which symbolizes wealth, opulence, success and fulfillment of all desires. A third eye like his father Shiva on the forehead and a snake in the neck is wrapped in place of necklace.
10. Every Tuesday in the Siddhivinayak temple, a large number of devotees come to see Ganapati Bappa and place their wish in front of Shri Ganesh. On this day there is such a crowd that after standing for four to five hours in a row, you can see.
11. Siddhi Vinayak Temple building is presently five storeyed and has a discourse planet, Ganesh Museum and Ganesh Vipitha besides a hospital on the second floor where patients are given free treatment.
12. Have you experienced Siddhivinayak’s miracle? Please tell us your experiences in the comment box and keep looking for information about such ancient temples and their wonders.